Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Letters to my children...Kennedy's letter

It's that time of the month again...it's time for the Letter's to our Children blog circle.  Last month, there were so many fabulous letters.  I cried so many tears reading the letters.  I can't wait to read them all again this month.  So...here is mine...to my Kennedy Grace....

To my dearest Kennedy, my sweet girl monkey, my diva, my little smart mouthed hot headed (oh Lord we are going to be in trouble) baby girl.  I definitely lucked out when you were born.  I swear your brother kept me on my toes as a baby, it was always something with him.  Not with you.  You were easy going, the best sleeper, you would just hang out and I could do whatever it was I needed to do...you were a breath of fresh air.  Then you turned 2.  Holy cow batman!  Things haven't been the same since.   But that's just part of your charm I suppose.

Being the mom to a little girl, excuse me diva, is not what I expected at all.  You and Marshall are so much different.  He's always been ok with playing and not always being right under me...NOT YOU!  You need an audience.  You don't just play, you sing.  You sing every song you've learned at school.  You don't just sing, you stand in front of the mirror and dance and prance and pose.  You also love to be Mrs. Mitzi (that's her teacher.)  You call out names from the kids in your class and tell them where to sit, and what to do (she does a fabulous impression of you Mitzi.)  You also love to take pictures.  Whether it's on the old camera or one of your phones.


I LOVE that you LOVE guacomole as much as your daddy and I do.  I love that you love to have your nails painted.  I love that you love to wear dresses.  I love that you love shoes.  Mostly I just love you!  I can't wait to see what the next years have in store for you.

I am so glad I'm your mom!

Love you!
      Mom
To continue in the blog circle, please check out Ashley's blog.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, she sounds like such a sweetheart and full of spunky personality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, sounds like she is a bundle of pure fun and entertainment! I love that she likes to sing and dance and prance in front of the mirror. Hang on to that confidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I can totally relate to you and your time with the terrible twos. She sounds feisty! I love how she gives you lots of smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So full of personality! I love it! She sounds like tons of fun and a total girl's girl. I love the mismatched socks in the last shot! :)

    ReplyDelete