Sunday, January 20, 2013

Letters to my kids...Marshall


Starting this month, I am participating in a Letters to my children blog circle.  I'm really excited!  After you read my letter you can click on the link at the bottom and go to the next talented Clickin' Mom's page.  So here we go....

Dear Marshall,



      9 years ago last Sunday you came into my life.  You taught me what true love was and you made me happier than I had ever been before.  I am so proud to be your Mom.  The last 9 years have been so much fun....watching you play baseball and basketball, seeing you in the Christmas plays at church, going on field trips, and watching your school programs.  I wouldn't trade anything for those days.  I am so lucky I am able to do those things with you, I can't imagine my life any other way.  








   I LOVE so much that you have such a passion for baseball.  I see you pour your heart and soul into every pitch, every at bat, every turn of the base, every catch you make, and every throw you make.  I hope you always have a passion for something.  Nothing makes me happier than watching you do your thing and be who you are...and who you are right now is MY baseball player.  I will always be your biggest fan and cheerleader.  



  Thank you for being you and I can't wait to see what the next 9 years have in store for you!  


Love you always and forever!
                                        Mom

And for you to continue in our blog circle, please go check out Dana's blog.

7 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your big boy! That birthday photo is hands down my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks for sharing your handsome boy with us! It's so amazing when they follow their dreams and passions. Many belated birthday wishes to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to write the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet letter... you can tell how much you truly adore your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to read a post by one of my fellow mamas of a boy. :-) That is wonderful that he loves baseball so much and that you support him so much.

    ReplyDelete