Friday, April 19, 2013

Letters to my children...

Letters to my children is back!  I missed last month, but not this month.  I decided this month I'm going to do a letter to both my children instead of just one, it won't be a long letter, but it's what I want y'all to never forget.  .


Dear Marshall and Kennedy,

    You two are my whole world.  I am so lucky to be your mom.  The Lord has blessed me so much!    I hope you two never have a question about my love for you.  Y'all are my everything.  I have learned so much about myself from you two.  It's because of you two that I strive to be a better person and a better mom.  I hope you two also know that I will always support you and I will always have your back. You can always talk to me, we might not always agree, but I'm here to listen.

   Just know no matter what, I will always love you monkeys!

    Love you always and forever!
                       Mom





Now that you've read my blog, and thank you for reading it, you should continue on in the blog circle and go check out Danielle's blog!
    
    

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful letter and photos! What a blessing these kiddos are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids have such beautiful eyes! Amazing how much we learn about ourselves from being a parent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely letter and what beautiful children you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute duo! You're giving them such a wonderful safety net with your words. I'll bet you're their world too!
    -Davina

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet letter and photos! I don't think they'll ever have any doubt of your love for them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two adorable blessings! (not sure what happened to my original comment).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are those bluebonnets? I'm jealous! Such a perfect spot for pictures of your kiddos <3

    ReplyDelete